Kindermusik Family Time: We’re a Musical Family!
For children (and parents) of all ages
Family Time music classes for families bring adults and children of all ages together, providing a dynamic and integrated musical learning experience for everyone.
Age Range: 0 – 7 years old
Class Structure: 9 /10 classes every school term
Class Length: 45 minute class each week
Class Size: no more than 12 children with parents
Parent Participation: parents attend entire class with their children
What Families Experience in Class:
- Singing – From the first “Hello” song to the last “Goodbye,” exploring a variety of musical styles and genres leads children to find their own voice. Plus singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity, and socialization.
- Assorted Movement – Whether moving as a family, as a class, or as individuals, Family Time movement activities enhance coordination skills, create opportunities for imitation and exploration, and give everyone something to smile, rock, bounce, or dance about.
- Story Time — Reading aloud to children stimulates their curiosity, expands their knowledge, and broadens their understanding of language.
- Family Jam – Children as well as adults will love selecting a unique instrument and joining in one big class jam instrument play along session each week.
- Musical Concepts — Fun engaging activities bring out the musicality in everyone, from the youngest member of the family to the oldest. Families learn more about music as they learn more about each other.
- Expert advice – A Kindermusik educator explains how the musically based activities enhance each child’s complete development.
- Learning continues at home — With the home materials, the learning and bonding continues at home with the child’s best teacher—the parent!