Bring Kindermusik, Learning & Laughter to Your Centre
Expand your childcare centre’s earning potential with a new enrichment program, designed to make musical learning fun.
Kindermusik@School is an award-winning program for children ages 1 – 6. It is a research-based early childhood curriculum that uses bundled, thematic 30-minute lessons to help young children learn important language, listening, and social skills. Created by Kindermusik International, a leading provider of early childhood programs, Kindermusik@School makes it easy for the classroom teacher to harness music to engage students and teach them skills ranging from vocabulary and expression to self-regulation.
Designed and proven to offer all the cognitive benefits of music and movement to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners, and emerging readers, Kindermusik@School is for everyone! It is particularly beneficial for at-risk students, English Language Learners, and children with special needs.
Through songs, rhymes, stories, and activities, this turnkey program:
- Improves early language development, pre-literacy, and word recognition
- Strengthens fine-motor, gross-motor, and locomotor skills
- Cultivates sharing, self-regulation, and self-control
- Develops the whole child
Kindermusik@School will allow you to:
- Distinguish your early learning centre. Entice new families by providing the #1 music enrichment program as an affordable part of your curriculum.
- Quickly implement new curriculum. Allow for less planning and more teaching! Hosted lessons & videos means no additional staff/equipment necessary.
- Provide parents with activities and monthly take-home CDs with songs, and an instrument every other month to enjoy with their children while reinforcing skills they learn in class.
- Reach the whole child through the wonders of music. Research has proven the benefits that children receive from Kindermusik activities.
- Have great fun while developing cognitive, language, music, and motor skills.
- Learn about transitions and sharing.
- Jump, dance, and move to work off extra energy.
- Become better learners.
Contact us now to find out more.